Davoren Park Accommodation
Conveniently located close to the newly developed Playford Alive Precinct & Elizabeth Shopping Centre, we are delighted to now offer accommodation, with newly renovated guest rooms and breakfast included in the room rate.
In addition to complimentary breakfast, each guest room features air conditioning, bar fridge, TV, tea & coffee making facilities and access to free WIFI. The Tavern's family friendly atmosphere includes an indoor kids playground next to a large bistro with something to satisfy everyone's appetite as well as weekly meal specials.
For those visiting the area the Playford is ideal as a base for day trips being just a 19 minute drive to historic Gawler, the first country town in South Australia. Another 15 minutes of driving past Gawler you will reach the major wine producing district of the Barossa Valley with an abundance of wine & gourmet foods.
Guests please note: rooms are located on the second floor of the building and are only accessible by stairs.
Book Your Accommodation
- Complimentary on site car parking
- Self service laundry facilities with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
- Check In: 2pm
- Check Out: 10am
- Please see the Hotel Manager at the Bistro Bar to check in and out.
- All guests must produce a valid photo ID and a pre authorisation will be performed on a valid credit card at check-in.
Guest Room Features
- Free WIFI available
- En suite including a shower
- Air conditioning
- Bar fridge
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- LCD TV
Travelling by car, the Playford will take less than 10 minutes to reach by car from the Elizabeth City Centre; from Adelaide it will take approximately 45 minutes.
Bus stop #72 is outside the Hotel on Peachey Road and Broadmeadows Train Station is a short walk, approximately 10 minutes from the Hotel.
Things to do
A stay at the Playford allows you the opportunity to visit some of the best tourist destinations that South Australia has to offer without having to travel far.
- Nearby to the world famous Barossa Wine Region
- Close to local attractions, shops and train station
- Historic Gawler
- Para Wirra Recreation Park popular for walking trails and picnic grounds.